What is a protein – What are the best sources of protein

What are the best sources of protein?
 We will determine what are the best sources of protein, we will use an article in the sports journal and medicine that has the most suggestive title,”the protein that’s the best”.

I’ve ever seen, the protein that’s the best.
Although the second best protein available after test results, egg protein is in my opinion the best protein for most people because it is easily accessible, it can be in different foods, it’s tasty and has almost the best values. Most of the protein in  the egg is in white and you can separate it to meet your protein requirements. Please do not forget to cook the eggs, do not consume them raw!


Per total, the best protein available after repeated results in many studies is whey protein or whey milk. The whey represents 20% of milk protein and the remaining 80% is casein that also has an impressive score. Whey offers a protein  with fast absorption and the casein a protein with slow absorption. And it is quite logical for the milk to make small people  into  bigger people so it takes a constant supply of amino acids for development.
Whey protein is nothing but tube food, but food that consistently obtains the best value for protein quality. Although whey is the most qualitative protein I do not recommend using excess whey protein supplements because they do not offer enough of many  micronutrients compared to normal food.


I recommend that you try to reach all your protein requirements from normal food and if you do not just supplement it with such a product. I recommend going on the protein isolate because it is much better filtered and who is lactose intolerant often have no problems with protein isolates.
The next source of protein in our list is milk, which is composed as I said from whey and casein, vitamins and minerals but also lactose and fat. A recommendation for the casein is cottage cheese without fat. It is largely pure protein.


The following foods are meat and fish.  Meat generally contains a lot of saturated fat associated with the risk of cardiovascular disease. I recommend eating mostly fish and meat in moderation to reach your protein requirements. For your health, choose lean meats and avoid skin.
Soy protein it’s pretty good scoring next place in the top and definitely the best vegetable protein source for many vegans. In my opinion, kids and adolescents should avoid it. Men should avoid it because of the high content of phytoextrogen.

Many plants offer significant levels of protein, but when they are isolated, plants do not give all the essential amino acids or do not have optimal amounts. That’s why I recommend that vegans and those who fast to have a more diversified diet to fill all the essential amino acids.

What are the best sources of protein
What are the best sources of protein

What is a protein?
 A protein is made up of amino acid chains. There are 20 amino acids that can make up a protein, 9 of which are essential amino acids. They are essential because the body can not produce them so it has to take them from food. A complete protein consists of  all 9 essential amino acids.
What are the best sources of protein to reach our protein requirements? 

Animal protein sources such as: chicken, turkey, beef, lamb, pork, honey, milk, yogurt, cheese, egg, cod, tuna, herring, mackerel, shrimp and protein supplements.
Vegetable protein sources: soybean, tofu, nuts, hazelnuts, almonds, lentils, nuts, beans, peas, quinoa, chia seeds, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, tempeh, broccoli, vegan protein supplements.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

error: Content is protected !!