- Choose the compound exercises that intensely stimulate more muscles at once.
- Working opposite muscle groups in supersets
- Perform 10 repetitions in each series
- Give great importance to the correct execution of each exercise
- Progresses continuously, progressive overload is undoubtedly the key to muscle growth
- Keep a journal to know how much intensity you used in the last training and try to exceed the intensity at least a bit.
- You train hard but do not grow muscle mass? Eat more.
- Growth takes place from surplus.
- To develop your muscle mass, you have to go beyond the caloric maintenance level and give your body all the nutrients it needs
- Calculate and exceed your caloric maintenance requirements.
- Start by estimating the basic metabolic rate, then add the cost of daily activities and the heat effect of eating and do not forget the cost of training.
- Reduce as much cardio as possible and aerobic exercise
- If your goal is to grow rapidly in muscle, why do you run 20 minutes before and after workout?
- Do not try to kill two birds with one stone.
- Concentrate your efforts on muscle mass growth, and if you want to burn fat at the same time adjust your nutrition and add HIIT, Metabolic Circuits or cardio of very low intensity.
- Train maximum 45-60 minutes. After half an hour of intense training, the Testosterone level is at its peak. After 45 minutes it starts to drop, and it’s back to normal in 60 minutes.
- Raise, pull and push heavy loads
- Provide sufficient time for recovery
- Take the post-workout meal
Increasing muscle mass depends not only on physical activity and effort in the gym. Besides physical training, increasing muscle mass also consists of an adequate consumption of fluids and foods that give you the necessary energy.
The key to success in increasing muscle mass is to adopt a diet based on low protein, healthy fat and carbohydrates with slow absorption.
The best food for bulking
- EGGS are full of proteins that cover the needs of the body and contain rich minerals, vitamins, iron, folic acid, phosphorus and zinc that balance the energy level throughout the day. Egg yolk contains vitamin B12 that destroys fat deposits is indispensable for muscle contraction.
- Almonds – are among the richest sources of alpha tocopherol or vitamin E, which has antioxidant properties.
- Salmon – is rich in Omega 3 fat acids and high-quality protein that favors the growth of muscle mass.
- Beef – is an important source of iron and zinc, two key elements in increasing muscle mass.
- Olive oil – Contains monounsaturated fats that prevent muscle aches caused by intense exercise.
- Water – muscles are formed from about 80% water. Specialists recommend daily intake of at least 2 liters of water for toning the skin and a low risk of cardiovascular disease.
Workout program for muscle mass!
If you are a beginner meaning that you have less than a year of frequenting the gym. The best workout program for muscle mass is the full-body training.
The benefit of full body training consists in training each muscle group 2-3 times a week.
By training the muscle more often, you give it more growth opportunities. Immediately after the protein synthesis stops, you train it again.